Our mission is to be a full and active business sector in a "Competitive Community" with the following features: - Community-wide: A community that offers all the amenities citizens are looking for when selecting a community to live and work: o Flexible lifestyle o Collaborative relationships o Comprehensive selection of products and services o Convenience
- Business Sector: A business community of leading-edge providers of goods and services to fill the needs, wants and desires of community citizens. Businesses have an interactive relationship with community citizens and receive a local preference.
- Government Sector: A family (local, state, national) of interactive government relationships that enable government that is responsive to citizen needs in a cost-effective manner.
- Organization Sector: A robust set of organizations (civic, religious, social, etc.) that provide an opportunity for every citizen to express his/her interest or passion.
- Education Sector: An interactive education system that encourages communication and participation of teachers, students, and parents.
- Neighborhood Sector: Neighborhoods that encourage a sense of community through information and communication.
For additional information about our Chamber...click here For information about our insurance benefits...click here To submit an introductory or special offer for York County citizens...click here