Simply stated ... There are three basic marketing strategies to grow your business. You can increase: 1) the number of clients; 2) the amount customers spend with you and 3) the number of times a customer buys from you.
That is the formula. The success of your selling depends on the strength and balance of your marketing. When both sales and marketing are functioning optimally, you have more business growth, and more profit.
After this 60 minute program, you will have a greater understanding of marketing options you might be under using or over using. You will leave with an action plan that you want to put into place -- to actually act on!
At least 6 things you will learn from this workshop:
1. The number one reason to distinguish between marketing and sales;
2. Without this easy formula, you are wasting your money on ads;
3. The one thing you can do in all your marketing to stay in your customers mind;
4. The three small business marketing foundation essentials;
5. Websites that sell locally and attract worldwide;
6. The secret to your success lies in this one thing that only 1 in 250 businesses who sell do, and more if time allows!
Who is this workshop suited to?
Any small business owner, salesperson, independent business professional who wants to have more confidence, fun and business as they go about marketing and sales.
Brief Bio of Presenter:
Learn some of the easiest actions and the most sought after introverted behaviors, for more successful marketing from an award winning networker who is � a self-professed and always assessed, introvert! Extrovert and introvert alike can learn and want to be at this workshop!
Patricia Weber, international corporate trainer since 1990, a Certified Teleclass Leader since 1999, addressing a variety of audiences; and a business coach since 2004. Her work gets results for small business owners, independent professionals and salespeople. Clients say they appreciate listening to someone who balances practical information and participation to get results. She promises her programs to deliver a balance of a rich, kaleidoscope of real experiences, full command of topic knowledge and humor along the way.